|Intro||There's a leak... Pissing down on us. Water takes everything apart... down on us. Up from the sewer, that puts us... Water and time could drill a hole in anything.|
|Signs of nearing||Southern dialogue|
|Theme song||Untitled Chase theme|
Dennis is a boss faced in Slender Fortress.
Dennis, referred to as Dissociative Dennis, is a patient at Mount Massive Asylum and a minor antagonist character in Outlast: Whistleblower. He appears only once in the game in a condemned building just above the Vocational Block, where he presumably resides. He is diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder, or Multiple Personality Disorder . He has four expressed identities or personalities: a brother named Timmy, an older brother with a thick speech impediment, their father and their grandfather. All the identities are distraught and will constantly babble about a non existent flood. Whether or not the flood would imminently happened or already did happen was never confirmed by Dennis. It is suggested that malingering, or a fabrication on reality is the cause for this delusion. Unlike other significant Variants, Dennis doesn't have a signature character model, rather a reused one, making him appear as a common inmate.
In Slender Fortress Edit
Dennis a boss in boss pack 3 and is like any other chaser. At first glance, he walks slow while in his unalert wander mode while spewing Dialogue about a life threatening flood or giving sacrifices to Eddie Gluskin. This is because, in the game he originates from, Outlast: Whistleblower. He casually walks instead of animalistically sprinting, and this trait slightly carried over into Slender Fortress. In game, he runs extremely fast as he share the same speed being a fast and have the same persistency as the Patients, and he is an 2 - 3 hit kill boss yet he can be an instant kill if he hits the player from the front.
- Don't need any sisters. Maybe some- some girls that ain't blood.
- To bear our guilt, our gender. A small piece of flesh between us and the blade.
- There's a leak...pissing down on us. Water takes everything apart... down on us. Up from the s-s-s-sewer, that puts us... water and time could drill a hole in anything.
- I-I-I don't wanna get Gluskin's attention. He'll hurt us.
- We'll find a way around. We know this ground and we don't mind huntin'
- He won't come up here. We keep giving him other poor fuckers to cut up and we're fine.
- Everybody, just quiet the fuck down for a spell.
- If we had a visitor... if we did, he could be our goat.
- Grow some hair on your pecker, Timmy. Then, we can talk about girls.
- The lot of you may as well be a pile of welped possom. Tiny, pink, and deaf, and blind.
- Rats in the walls! Kill the rats!
- For once, we agree
- We give him to the Groom!
- You wanna shut him up?
- He's here! Inside the walls!
- We have an interloper.
- Oh, he'll do.
- Kill him!
- How ain't you dead yet?
- I just can't wait to watch the Groom skin his ass.
- Here comes the bride. Here comes your bride, Mr. Gluskin.
- He'll hurt you. You'd make a pretty woman
- Sorry, boy. We gotta make you an offering
Hitting the player: Edit
- Don't kill him. We need to give him to... oh, you fucking idiots
- Shut your cocksucker, you miserable little shit!
- Cry about it.
- Ha, ha! This idiot wants to die!
Losing the player: Edit
- Fuck! Where'd he go?!
- The fuck did that slippery little shit go?
- You lost him, you useless fuck!
- There he is! What do you think?
- He... he g-got away! The Groom'll have us!
- His kill icon has been set to a The Flying Guillotine's