|Intro||SWR Pre-Battle Theme - Drunk as I Like|
|Signs of nearing||Drunken Gibberish sounds|
|Origin||Painis Cupcake meets Dic Soupcan|
|Theme song|| What makes me a Good Demoman Song (HQ)|
Drunk as I like
Dic Soupcan's Theme (CPS2 Arrangement)
Dic Soupcan is a boss in Slender Fortress.
Dic Soupcan takes the form of a RED Demoman from Team Fortress 2. He first appeared in a two-part video started by metabug, concluded by Swaitis in which the subject of this article fights and beats the formidable and better-known Painis Cupcake. In the video, he shows a few capabilities that separate him from a regular Demoman and bring him up to the level of a GMod monster. Delighted that Painis Cupcake was finally defeated at least once, other YouTubers who used GMod for video purposes built on the idea and "Dic Soupcan" became a new fad.
In Slender FortressEdit
Dic Soupcan moves like Servant Brute. He will chase you with his bottles of scrumpy to use for attacking the player (showing enough proficiency to dual-wield them). He may also throw these bottles at his target's face, knocking them back after being hit. This is Dic's preferred method of ranged combat.
- "...yer arses arse and I'm the grass man, punk yeah ya havin' heathen."
- "Any one of you, I..." (belch)
- "(Unintelligible Muttering)...I love you man..."
- "Any of you that think ye're better 'n me you're gon' have another thing c-..."
- "...the BOTH of yeh on you..."
- "(crying) ...Everyone thinks I'm just a one-eyed bloody monster, god damnit... (sobbing)"
- (crying) ..."Everyone thinks I'm...God damn it...(weeping)"
- (unintelligible gibberish)
- "Gonna kill you and I'll keep killin' you and I'll never, cause you're 'onna be dead and then I'm gonna kill you."
- "Any one of you (belches) Everyone, damn it... (sobs)"
- "It's on! It's on like *falls asleep, then wakes up* wha--?"
- "Just bought two tickets to the gunshow, and I'm not givin' 'em to ya; I'm goin' with your tickets! (laughs, falls asleep) Wha--?"
- "...gonna take down to the pain train station in train town..."
- "I'm drunk- you don't have an excuse!"
- "Ooooh, I've reeallly hit rock bottom."
- "Thankfully I already don't remember this."